Riverbed sentence example
- The railroad line and car parks sit in the old riverbed.
- Two years ago, the site was just a dusty plain next to a dry riverbed.
- Our campsite is on a pleasant grassy patch, on the now much higher bank of the rocky riverbed.
- It must have tumbled about in an ancient riverbed for many thousands of years.
- The physical habitat of the Lee between Welwyn and Hertford is good, with medium to fast water flow over a gravel riverbed.Advertisement
- I finally managed to see a splendid male perched in a tree during the last riverbed walk on 24th near Tambdi Surla.
- The railroad line runs parallel to the river in winding loops that follow the riverbed.
- These allowed a faster flow of water which scoured the riverbed, taking huge amounts of silt downstream into the Firth of Clyde.
- This former French administrative center is divided by a wide dried-up riverbed.