Riverbank sentence example
- The animals were to race across a river, and the order of assignment would be based on the order of the animals reaching the opposite riverbank.
- Let your sheep eat the grass of the riverbank, let your sheep graze on my stubble.
- Towans - Hayle On the Hayle estuary promontory there is a sandy cove, with sand flats on the riverbank.
- A more sensitive approach to riverbank management needs to be encouraged to protect water voles.
- The ones looking for contact with nature are invited to spend relaxing hours with fishing-rod on the Vistula riverbank or at the park pond.Advertisement
- For the past 10 or so years the riverbank has been neglected and dense planting has prevented angling from many of the swims.
- Information gathered will be used to establish a heritage trail along the riverbank.
- Have a picnic on the riverbank or try white water rafting which is available in the area.
- Sneezewort has been recorded on the riverbank and the meadows contain many species such as meadow saxifrage, great burnet and lesser stitchwort.