Rivera sentence example
- Polavieja's demand for more troops having been refused, he resigned, and was succeeded in the spring of 1891 by General Fernando Primo de Rivera.
- Before Primo de Rivera could make much headway against the insurgents affairs in Cuba became so serious that the Spanish government cabled him that pacification was most urgently desired.
- Castelar kept apart from active politics during the twelve months that Serrano acted as president of the republic. Another pronunciamiento finally put an end to it in the last week of December 1874, when Generals Campos at Sagunto, Jovellar at Valencia, Primo de Rivera at Madrid, and Laserna at Logrono, proclaimed Alphonso XII.
- Marshals Campos, Jovellar and Novaliches, and Generals Pavia, Primo de Rivera, Daban and others, wereangry with Sagasta and the Liberals not only because they deemed their policy too democratic, but because they ventured to curb the insubordinate attitude of general officers, who shielded themselves behind the immunities of their senatorial position to.
- Ingram L, Rivera GK, Shapiro DN: Superior vena cava syndrome associated with childhood malignancy: analysis of 24 cases.Advertisement
- Harry & David: You can find holiday gifts such as the Mistletoe Christmas Gift Basket, Royal Rivera Pears and the Holiday Gift Tower of Treats at this well-known retailer.
- Items from the family's collection include works by Diego Rivera, Louis Comfort Tiffany, James Audubon, and Pablo Picasso.
- I wasn't expecting too much when I opened this wine, not like Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone's safe.
- Each year the Rrazz Room hosts world-class entertainers, such as Ashford & Simpson, Chita Rivera, American Idols, and Bobby Caldwell and Mary Wilson of the Supremes.
- Rivera Hotel: You'll find a lot of entertainment and gaming coupons for use at this hotel.Advertisement
- Marilinda Rivera was the winning model for season three.