Rivaled sentence example
- They couldn't have been past thirteen but rivaled her in height.
- Beautiful women that rivaled Claire and men so handsome, even age couldn't diminish their muscular bodies or riveting looks.
- Wild phlox filled the air with a heavenly scent that rivaled lilacs.
- The craftsmanship of this brand's items is rivaled only by the top clothing lines.
- The Wet Babylonians began an exodus which rivaled that of rats abandoning a sinking ship.Advertisement
- Although related to modern tree sloths, they lived on the ground and rivaled the mammoths in size.
- On a truly monumental canvas that rivaled the grand scale of the historical tableau [comma out ]?
- Other Alabama natives don't live right by the coast, but are venturing there for a picturesque wedding backdrop that cannot be rivaled.
- The graphics rivaled the Sega Genesis and the Super Nintendo and could easily port over Turbo Graphx-16 games.
- Running smoothly, the intro movie rivaled anything Final Fantasy 7 could produce.Advertisement
- Frontier parties were rivaled by "frolics", which were large community events with plenty of eating and dancing after chores were completed.
- During the competitive 19th century era of watch-making, Invicta continued to remain strong by creating automatic and manual timepieces that rivaled more expensive watches of similar design and construction.
- Yankovic's string of parody hits, such as Eat It, Fat and I Love Rocky Road rivaled the success of the mainstream pop artists he was imitating, and his songs fought for chart position alongside the people he was mocking.
- Country music is driven by lyricism, and outside songwriting teams thrive in country music in a way that is rivaled only by pop music.
- His clothing style was unconventional and his personal style included a neck tattoo and clothing that rivaled any rock star.Advertisement
- He had no sense of his own mortality and fighting skill that rivaled Xander's.