Riskier sentence example
- Content of ads get riskier, funnier, bolder and memorable to entice you to shop at their store rather than a competitors.
- Although demand for silver fluctuates daily, the demand is usually good, making this a more solid investment than riskier types of financial transactions.
- It is riskier to make plant purchases online, but you may find that some of the plant varieties you want aren't available locally.
- Sending money this way is a little riskier since it would be a lot more difficult to get your money back if the seller does not follow through and send you your item.
- While this allows for the possibility of a first trimester abortion, if warranted, CVS is apparently also riskier and is more expensive.Advertisement
- When you borrow money for 30 years it is riskier for the bank and the money is tied up longer.
- An internal monitor is a little riskier than an external monitor.
- Some women have unattended home births where they deliver alone or accompanied by their partner, but this type of birth is much riskier and generally not recommended.
- Current illnesses may be considered riskier than ones in the past, and the likelihood of the illness recurring will be assessed.
- Cancer: The more active or widespread the disease is in the body, the riskier the applicant is considered.Advertisement
- These annuities are riskier as there isn't a set rate that you are guaranteed and they fluctuate with the market.
- Wear a pair of string bikinis underneath for a riskier look.
- While a French manicure in itself is rather basic, a reverse French manicure leaves plenty of room for imagination for anyone ready to delve into the riskier world of nail trend setting.