Risk management sentence example
- We also include just assured, a risk management and business assurance consultancy providing services to small housing organizations across the country.
- The Basel II program is a key risk management development for the Bank in 2005.
- In addition, two other projects have been undertaken relating to the reorganization of the national system for risk management.
- These two books represent an expanded and updated edition of the classic Handbook of Risk Management and Analysis.
- On top of that, there are additional courses in human resources and risk management and several e-learning courses related to topics studied in the field.Advertisement
- In the Insurance and Risk Management area, there are documents on workers' comp and OSHA requirements.
- Sheffield workers compensation insurance has provided risk management services and workers compensation coverage to businesses since 1993.
- Employers can request safety videos from the website, which reduces the costs associated with accident prevention and risk management in the workplace.
- Medicus takes the position that early intervention by the company's team of attorneys and risk management experts can lead to an early resolution of the matter and decrease the chances of a lawsuit being filed.
- An electronic solution means that underwriting decisions are made in a fair and uniform fashion that helps to keep costs down.Reinsurance Group of America is a respected and very successful corporate entity in the risk management market.Advertisement