Ripeness sentence example
- When the grapes have attained the proper degree of ripeness, or rather over-ripeness, they are gathered with the greatest care, the berries being frequently cut off from the branches singly, and sorted according to their appearance.
- It takes three days to reach optimum ripeness.
- To test for ripeness, look at the tendrils near the stem.
- The flavors in Cabernet Sauvignon are highly dependent on the grapes' ripeness when harvested.
- Many of the winery's Pinot Noir wines are spectacular, providing a rich ripeness you can only find in California Pinot Noirs.Advertisement
- If you intend to preserve seed, then the second crop must be let stand till it come to a full and dead ripeness, and you shall have at the least five bushels per acre.
- This can be crucial if you are a picky eater who simply must have strawberries at a certain stage of ripeness.
- Organic produce may have a more attractive appearance and better taste due to the fact that produce is closer to peak ripeness than conventional grown foods.
- Parker's comments on the 2000 vintage: The Cuvee Catherine is a wine of extraordinary ripeness and richness with intense violet aromas mixed with scents of blackberry and cherry liqueur.'
- There is testing being done on a daily basis to check for sugar levels and ripeness of the grapes on the vines.Advertisement
- Winemakers harvest the Semillon at an early stage with high natural acidity and lower sugar ripeness.
- Winemakers harvest the grapes at lower ripeness in comparison to other regions and the wines have a particular elegance and finer structure.
- We harvested grapes from the higher elevations at lower ripeness.
- That's because Cabernet Sauvignon can change in character based on a number of important factors such as region, ripeness of the grapes, age of the wine, and the individual winemaker.
- Factors that do alter nutrient values include soil conditions, climate, genetics, and ripeness or maturity at harvest time (for produce).Advertisement
- I want the flower and fruit of a man; that some fragrance be wafted over from him to me, and some ripeness flavor our intercourse.