Ring-road sentence example
- From the North: Get to the center of Manchester and travel clockwise (east) on the city center ring road.
- Then turn LEFT at the second flyover, onto Central Ring Road dual-carriageway.
- St Martin's Gate A concrete footbridge over the 1960s Inner Ring Road which, controversially, punched through the City Wall.
- Here it take a sharp right becoming Paisley's inner Ring Road and briefly multiplexes with the A761 (bound for Glasgow ).
- Follow this ring road through a further two roundabouts and at the 3rd roundabout you will see another sign pointing to St Just.Advertisement
- The path uses an underpass to get past the ring road.
- Labor councilors have called on the Royal Parks Agency to provide new zebra crossings on the ring road around the park.