Rime sentence example
- But Daniel employs rime royal and terza rima, while some modern epistles have been cast in short iambic rhymed measures or in blank verse.
- The Rime in Vita e Morte di Madonna Laura cannot become obsolete, for perfect metrical form has here been married to language of the choicest and the purest.
- No story about Corneille is better known than that which tells of the trap between the two houses, and how Pierre, whose facility of versification was much inferior to his brother's, would lift it when hard bestead, and call out "Sans-souci, une rime!"
- The early explorers of the great Southern Sea cheered themselves with the companionship of the albatross in its dreary solitudes; and the evil hap of him who shot with his cross-bow the bird of good omen is familiar to readers of Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
- Neri's own writings include Ricorda, or Advice to Youth, Letters (Padua, 1751), and a few sonnets printed in the collection of the Rime Oneste.Advertisement
- Snowfall is greater than on Mounts Kenya and Kilimanjaro and ice rime forms in freezing mists on the mountains.
- Thus, both 'rat ' and 'cat ' might be activated for a word slot as they have the same rime.
- But at the same rime, Lord Bath is pleased to.
- You can see many of the routes from the rime ice having been scrapped off the rock.
- The element that they share is the rime unit.Advertisement
- By the law of the 18th of October (November i) 1905, to assist the emperor in the supreme administration a Council of Ministers (Sovyet Ministrov) was created, under a ministerresident the first a earance of a rime P, PP P minister in Russia.
- When he wrote Handlyng Synne he had been (11.63-76) fifteen years in the priory, beginning to write in "englysch rime in 1303."
- The Rime of di Costanzo are remarkable for finical taste, for polish and frequent beauty of expression, and for strict obedience to the poetical canons of his time.
- These are the lines: "Cependant leur savoir ne s'etend nullement Qu'a regratter un mot douteuse au jugement, Prendre garde qu'un qui ne heurte une diphthongue, Epier si des vers la rime est breve ou longue, Ou bien si la voyelle a l'autre s'unissant Ne rend point a l'oreille un vers trop languissant.