Riffle sentence example
- Ken fired at the Canadian soldiers, having a banger at the end of the riffle to give a bang sound.
- I cast up a tiny little riffle and kept just going a little too far to the left.
- You then riffle through them until they say STOP Show the card they stopped at.
- The man in the apartment sticks a sniper riffle out the window and aims it at the phonebooth.
- Firstly, they are impressed that you can shuffle using the riffle shuffle because the average kid isn't ready to shuffle at all.Advertisement
- The Zarrow Shuffle is the ultimate false riffle shuffle.
- At stream sites, five replicated one minute kick sample units will be collected from riffle sections.
- He'd left his riffle in the boot with his horse, back where Carmen was.
- Firstly, they are impressed that you can shuffle using the riffle shuffle because the average kid is n't ready to shuffle at all.
- The upper end contains a perforated riddle plate which is placed directly over the riffle box, and under certain circumstances mercury may be placed behind the riffles.Advertisement