Rids sentence example
- He is given a potion by some Druids, which banishes all memory of his recent adventures and which also rids his wife Emer of the pangs of jealousy.
- At his appearing all nature rejoices (Yasht, 13, 93); he enters into conflict with the demons and rids the earth of their presence (Yasht, 17,19); Satan approaches him as tempter to make him renounce his faith (Vendidad, 19, 6).
- Detoxification is a process by which the body rids itself of the substance to which it is addicted.
- Most fevers caused by infection end as soon as the immune system rids the body of the pathogen, and these fevers do not produce lasting effects.
- That's because eating these foods increases the release of insulin which in turn rids your body of the competing amino acids that diminish tryptophan levels.Advertisement
- The manufacturer, Wein Products, claims it rids the air of dust, odors and cigarette smoke while destroying bacteria and viruses at a production rate of 120 trillion ions per second.
- This rids the body of irritating factors and allows it to heal.
- This rids the body of excess fluid and toxins stored in the body while re-hydrating the cells in the process.
- RoboCop - After a dead cop gets brought back to life in the form of a cyborg, he rids the streets of Detroit of crime better than an entire department of policemen ever could.