Ridership sentence example
- However, the documents also show the government has no evidence the plan will increase ridership or help the environment.
- Indeed, Dutch railways argue that the relatively low cost of soft improvements means they will soon pay for themselves through increased ridership.
- At that time, decreasing public transport ridership was often just accepted as inevitable and environmental issues were of little concern.
- And trolleybuses will bring benefits such as higher ridership.
- However, contrary to what the noble Lord said, bus ridership is up and London Underground is carrying more passengers than ever before.Advertisement
- Daily ridership on the subway system this month is averaging 658,000 a day.
- For example, in Salzburg, ridership increases of 16% have justified further conversion of diesel routes to trolleybus.
- Transit ridership, Fay noted, still pales in comparison to the number of people who travel by private vehicle.
- As the park opened taller, faster, and more intense rides, Python's ridership slowed while its maintenance costs rose.