Riche sentence example
- The south-western angle of the continent, bounded by a line drawn diagonally from Jurien river to Cape Riche, has an average of from 30 to 40 in.
- After saying how Map translated the romance from the Latin at the bidding of King Henry, the usual statement, the scribe adds "qui riche loier l'en donor."
- The theory of running water was greatly advanced by the researches of Gaspard Riche de Prony (1755-1839).
- In the sixth examination of John Philpot (1516-1555) in 1555 we are told that Lord Riche said to him, "All heretics do boast of the Spirit of God, and every one would have a church by himself, as Joan of Kent and the Anabaptists."
- It occupies the site of a village called La Rye or La Riche, which was destroyed by the French in the reign of Edward II.Advertisement
- In his rhymed chronicle Robert of Gloucester tells how "A bourgois at Bristowe - Robert Harding Vor gret tresour and richesse - so wel was mid the king That he gat him and is eirs - the noble baronie That so riche is of Berkele - mid al the seignorie."
- First performed in 1668, MoliÃ¨re's comedy cunningly ridicules the snobbery of the aristocracy and the foolish aspirations of the nouveau riche.
- He produced various essays on the World War, and his latest novels include La Vermine du Monde (1916); Le Bonheur d'etre Riche (1917); Le Coeur et l'Absence (1917) and Dans la Lumiere (1919).
- First performed in 1668, MoliÃ¨re 's comedy cunningly ridicules the snobbery of the aristocracy and the foolish aspirations of the nouveau riche.
- Alternately, apply Dipdown as your base eyeliner, then use a kohl pencil in similar shade (like Costa Riche) to create the smudged, smoke look.Advertisement