Rhizobium sentence example
- Nitrogen-fixing rhizobium bacteria are located within specially formed cells of legumes such as pea and soybean.
- The Rhizobium group is studying the bacterial and legume genes involved in establishing and maintaining the symbiosis.
- The query shown in figure Figure 3.12 was a search for entries having the keyword amino-acid, for the organism Rhizobium leguminosarum.
- Rhizobium bacteria in the nodules fix atmospheric nitrogen and make it available to the legume plant.
- Nitrogen-fixing Rhizobium bacteria are located within specially formed cells of legumes such as pea and soybean.Advertisement