Revitalized sentence example
- Human nature is thus revitalized, and paradise made truly personal.
- Nintendo has truly revitalized itself with the Wii, introducing more casual gameplay into the household.
- Scrubs work to exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface, leaving behind a fresh palette of revitalized skin.
- Phase one was completed by contractors and shopfitters Roe over the eight-week summer holiday in 2003, and it has revitalized the Union building.
- Simply put, a clean brow area lends the face a fresh, revitalized look that might otherwise be marred by the appearance of unruly brows.Advertisement
- Trump's first job was with his father's Trump Organization, where he revitalized a Cincinnati, Ohio apartment complex and after it was sold, profited $6 million.
- This mask features a formula with glacial clay to draw out impurities and excess oils to refine pores for exceptional clarity and a revitalized appearance.
- With hearty meals including philly cheese steaks, cajun catfish grinders and dinner platters, a traveler is quickly revitalized after a long active day.
- Hydrotherapy can include a constitutional effect where the body's vital force is stimulated and all organ systems are revitalized.
- However, the chi must be able to flow freely throughout the room, along with plenty of fresh air so you feel revitalized and full of energy when you awake.Advertisement
- Highlighting your hair is an excellent way to update your look while granting your complexion a more revitalized and youthful appearance.
- The style has recently been revitalized by a growing interested in these delicate designs, and many modern jewelers also offer antique-inspired designs with contemporary flair.
- Rediscovering Faith: An individual who has been reborn into their own faith or who opts to convert to a new spirituality may choose to wear a promise ring to demonstrate their commitment to new or revitalized beliefs.
- The other person makes you feel more alive and revitalized in some way.
- K-Swiss Big Kids Classic VLC-This brand has enjoyed popularity since a revitalized advertising campaign aimed at young people.Advertisement
- It contains ingredients formulated to refresh and energize the skin leaving a healthy, revitalized glow.
- Teeth saw the NIN front man finally off drugs, and, with the help of a revitalized lineup and some live drums from Dave Grohl, produced a sharper and more focused sound than The Fragile.
- With it, she revitalized a then-hokey literary tradition.