Revisionist sentence example
- During 1888 his personality was the dominating feature of French politics, and, when he resigned his seat as a protest against the reception given by the chamber to his revisionist proposals, constituencies vied with one another in selecting him as their representative.
- The views he rejected can be seen as simply an all embracing liberalism, including both the classical and revisionist variants.
- In the USA the notorious antisemite Austin App and the right-wing libertarian Harry Elmer Barnes were publishing revisionist tracts.
- Irving's supporters claiming to be from Student revisionist Resources passed out revisionist literature and held signs outside the hall supporting Irving.
- Although Merhige adamantly rebukes the inference that he has constructed a rather revisionist vampire film, he has indeed crafted simply that.Advertisement
- The term " revisionist historian " used to be one of which many of us were proud.
- Blomberg argues that there is no good reason to think that the revisionist interpretations of modern liberal thinkers are preferable to traditional scholarship.
- Perhaps the revisionist history of No Limits starts here.
- Indeed they often accept large chunks of the revisionist argument.
- A point I do agree with is that a revisionist view of Scottish history was launched by Sir Walter Scott in the 19th Century.Advertisement
- Irving 's supporters claiming to be from Student Revisionist Resources passed out revisionist literature and held signs outside the hall supporting Irving.
- Many recent ' revisionist ' historians have adopted the idea that the BEF embarked on a ' learning curve ' during the war years.
- The ' revisionist ' cause was exemplified by Anthony Crosland 's The Future of Socialism.
- Neither is it any coincidence that there are currently 4 revisionist historians that are awaiting trial for the " heresy " of debating history.
- He had to deal with the Wilson scandal which had led to President Grevy's downfall, and with the revisionist agitation of General Boulanger.Advertisement
- He then became an adherent of the revisionist policy of General Boulanger and a member of the League of Patriots.