Reversibility sentence example
- A further step in this direction has been effected by the introduction of reversibility into a non-reversible case by means of a catalytic agent.
- This is the cycle employed by Carnot for the establishment of his fundamental principle of reversibility as the criterion of perfect efficiency in a heat engine.
- As soon as this reversibility is introduced, general laws related to thermodynamics are applicable (see Chemical Action; Energetics).
- Some of the benefits involve usability among breastfeeding women and smokers over thirty-five, less blood loss, fewer or less intense cramps, and the reversibility typically found with all birth control pills.
- Such an introduction of reversibility is also possible by allowing sufficient time to permit the transformation to be produced by itself.Advertisement