Revelatory sentence example
- The effect seems austere, then revelatory, succinct in its hints or physical signals.
- And yet amidst this hideous visual cacophony, occasional insights can be observed; and these can be of an almost revelatory intensity.
- It's a secular form of a revelatory text: a mighty scroll unrolling in an electronic empyrean.
- Even more revelatory then are the CIA and US military experiments with LSD and other hallucinogens on military and civilian test subjects.
- Byatt seldom meets an adjective or adverb she doesn't like, and the result is often risible rather than revelatory.Advertisement
- The berry induces sleepiness during which the user experiences revelatory dreams.
- Byatt seldom meets an adjective or adverb she does n't like, and the result is often risible rather than revelatory.
- Processing aurally was familiar to Augustine while reading silently was revelatory, so noteworthy that he wrote it in his autobiography.