Revamping sentence example
- Trish McEvoy started their company with makeup and has continued selling and revamping the same classic products that the company first started selling.
- Additionally, the company is revamping its production processes to have the least environmental impact possible.
- Revamping your routine and eliminating possible disturbances may help.
- In fact, there's a whole world of making officially-sanctioned changes to PC games - reclothing them and revamping them to fit your own personal gaming vision.
- From backpacks to purses, shoes to shirts, shopping for back to school items typically includes revamping that wardrobe.Advertisement
- There's really no better place to start revamping the frugal mindset than going to Webster, which defines Frugal: "characterized by or reflecting economy in the use of resources".
- While the new site is revamping, be sure to check out their old site here that still features downloads from bands like Blonde Redhead, TV on the Radio, Cat Power and so many more!
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition differs from the original because it focuses on families in need rather than a glamorous revamping of a frumpy man or woman.