Retrieves sentence example
- The three find no treasure per se but Joe retrieves some old parchment which was worth a lot more than it appears to.
- The receiver retrieves a signal from the second satellite and, based on the distance from that satellite, mathematically creates a second sphere.
- The most significant alternative to the work of Piaget has been the information-processing approach, which uses the computer as a model to provide new insight into how the human mind receives, stores, retrieves, and uses information.
- Enter your zip code in the search field, and the site retrieves free field trips available in your area.
- The address of the file is in a format that can be interpreted by a Web server, which then retrieves the file.Advertisement