Retraining sentence example
- Retraining will be offered through local mechanisms where career aspirations change, progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory or if dictated by manpower considerations.
- More Info W To The Top Watson, Melanie - East Yorkshire Melanie has been retraining racehorses for 18 years.
- I am also in full support of training and retraining for those who cannot resist the urge to ride a motorized two wheeler.
- Two thirds of previous earnings should be the rule and full national average earnings for those undergoing retraining for a new job.
- Retraining a cat can take a lot of time and patience, but I can tell you really love him so I know you can do it!Advertisement
- A speech-language pathologist can provide retraining for weakness in the muscles controlling speech and swallowing.
- It is possible that rehabilitation, including retraining the brain through facial exercises, or even surgical correction for weakened facial muscles can be necessary in extreme cases.
- Depending on the type of funding available for Workforce Investment Act retraining programs your state, you may be eligible to participate in federally funded job training opportunities after you lose your job.
- According to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act, if your company has 100 or more employees, you are entitled to at least a 60 day notice in the case of mass layoffs.
- Military prisoners were assigned here for disciplining and retraining.Advertisement
- Detail what is expected of your employees once taken aboard and any plans you have for training and retraining of basic skills.
- Retraining the instincts, and restoring balance and healthful attitudes towards food takes patience.
- In some cases it will also take retraining your taste buds.