Retrain sentence example
- There are some steps you can and should take to try to retrain her to use the litter box.
- She had nothing to say to the man, unless it was to condemn him for kidnapping her, wedding her against her will, and dropping her like a sack of potatoes for his sisters to retrain.
- There are some steps you can take that I think will help and he is still young enough that he should be fairly easy to retrain.
- For the cat that goes all over the house, contain him with his litter box to a small area, such as a spare bathroom to help retrain him that he needs to use the litter box.
- You may have to retrain the cat, and this requires patience and perseverance.Advertisement
- If this sounds like you, it's time to retrain your mind to believe that stress is temporary and that you can let go and have fun once in a while.
- Distance learning colleges make it possible for adults who need to retrain or who never had the opportunity before a chance to achieve dreams.
- Therapy is used to help patients identify the source of their problems; retrain their expectations and even their habits in order to promote a better quality of sleep.
- However facial exercises such as wrinkling the forehead, flaring and sniffling the nostrils, curling and puckering the lips, and several others may be used to retrain the brain's messages to facial muscles.
- This forces her to use her litter box, and this will hopefully help retrain her.Advertisement