Retold sentence example
- Many of these popular legends have been around for decades, retold by one person to another.
- Rick mourned, and retold the stories of the Russian Olympic gymnasts that the kites are named after.
- These ghost stories have been retold so often, people no longer know how much of them are true.
- True tales can be spun into campfire tales by the creative storyteller or simply retold verbatim to an eager crowd.
- When consumers repeatedly encounter rude service, there is a good chance the experience will wind up being retold on the Internet.Advertisement
- Many legends, including one retold by President Teddy Roosevelt himself, describe Bigfoot as a tall humanoid creature with some features resembling that of a large bear.
- Whatever recollection they preserved of their origin and of the circumstances of their entry would be retold from a new standpoint; the ethnological traditions would gain a new meaning; the assimilation would in time become complete.
- This battle, sung by an unknown trouvere and retold with variations by Froissart, was an episode in the struggle for the succession to the duchy of Brittany between Charles of Blois, supported by the king of France, and John of Montfort, supported by the king of England.