Retinitis sentence example
- Is there any evidence for the use of ganciclovir in the treatment of babies with affected hearing and/or retinitis associated with congenital cytomegalovirus?
- Tim has retinitis pigmentosa which began to affect him seriously at twenty.
- His vision is reduced to what he sees directly in front of him Ã¢ a condition called retinitis pigmentosa.
- Understanding retinitis pigmentosa Summary: Helping you, your friends and family understand more about your eye condition.
- These illnesses include pneumonia and inflammations of the liver (hepatitis), brain (encephalitis), esophagus (esophagitis), large intestine (colitis), and retina of the eye (retinitis).Advertisement
- Ganciclovir and foscarnet are antiviral medications that have been used to treat patients with weak immune systems who develop a serious illness from CMV (including retinitis).