Restaurateur sentence example
- It made me think again about the dangers that can face an unwary restaurateur.
- In about 1867, the house was let to Edward Grove, a successful restaurateur, who purchased it in 1870.
- Indian by Das Sreedharan This is inspirational and highly accessible food from top restaurateur, Das Sreedharan, founder of Rasa restaurants in London.
- The improvements have been particularly welcomed by local restaurateur James Walker, owner of The Italian Job.
- Philip Lawless Trustee Biographical Details: Philip was born in Dublin in 1939 and is a well known restaurateur in London.Advertisement
- Following several weeks of speculation in the press, Academy Award-winning actress Halle Berry has confirmed that she and her boyfriend, Canadian model and restaurateur Gabriel Aubry, are excitedly awaiting a bundle of joy.
- Then I taught ESL in restaurants in New York City, which is how I ended up meeting Colombian-born chef and restaurateur, Rafael Palomino.
- What was for him, he decided, was to become a restaurateur.
- Opening a restaurant is very expensive, and often a potential restaurateur won't be able to secure the capital to jump into such a large business venture.