Restates sentence example
- In the Critique of Judgment, Kant restates his new type of theistic argument in a way which has had great subsequent influence.
- The more celebrated and central thesis of the book - this finite universe, the best of all such that are possible - also restates positions of Augustine and Aquinas.
- His last work, De Electione Caroli IV., restates his opinions upon temporal authority and adds little that is new.
- Martensen's Dogmatics restates substantial orthodoxy with fine literary taste.
- This should be extracted and copied to every teacher as it restates in clear terms some basic thinking about learning.Advertisement
- The following paragraphs will contain supporting details, while the final paragraph restates the main point, summarizes and makes a call to action (if appropriate).