Restarting sentence example
- Set a periodic checkpoint effective for restarting the parent request automatically.
- This is often not the case, and we need to consider restarting the computation in a controlled fashion.
- I found myself restarting on many occasions.
- Restarting it, she rested her elbow on the counter and leaned her chin on her hand, her dark blonde curls sweeping forward.
- Milner's own object in assenting to the introduction of the Chinese was - besides aiding to put the gold mining industry on a more stable basis - to obtain revenue for the great task he had on hand, " the restarting of the colonies on a higher plane of civilization than they had ever previously attained "; and in respect of the working of the mines and consequently in providing revenue the introduction of the Chinese proved eminently successful; but in February 1906 the Campbell-Bannerman administration felt it incumbent to announce that no ordinance imposing " servile conditions " would be sanctioned.Advertisement
- Thus preventing inadvertent restarting of the machine should an accident have occurred.
- Some control changes keep reverting back to default after restarting the game, no matter how many times the configuration was saved.
- The fail Process Location PRE-RUNNING POST-RUNNING HOLDING RESTARTING Execution Processing The rollback processing is executed.
- Writing vows can take time, even days or weeks, and starting early is prudent because it allows time for revision, editing, and even restarting if necessary.
- As long as the level does not end by just clicking on the items, you can keep going back in by restarting the mission and picking up the items over and over again until you get enough experience points.Advertisement
- Well, let me tell you why you will probably be restarting missions over.
- Most of the issues can be fixed by restarting the game or changing some settings.
- If you're having trouble getting your iPod to communicate with your computer, try uninstalling and reinstalling the iTunes program as well as restarting your computer.