Restarted sentence example
- The race had to be restarted after a series of opening lap tangles.
- For some years the industry was abandoned, but was restarted on a small scale in 1903.
- Tryout assessments never use PIP, cannot be restarted and are not counted for licensing purposes.
- The previous record since yearling entries were restarted for the premier classic in 1993 was 634 in that first year.
- I usually just restarted the level at the last checkpoint.Advertisement
- It was only later when I restarted apache for another reason that the new php and the problems started.
- But Dolokhov restarted the conversation which had dropped and began putting direct questions as to how many men there were in the battalion, how many battalions, and how many prisoners.
- Following the removal of the injured player, the game should be restarted with a retake of the original free kick.
- Restart - this is when a dance sequence is stopped and the routine is restarted from the beginning.
- If your period has not restarted, you should be checked for possible pregnancy.Advertisement
- This is a good indicator that someone has paused the tape and then restarted it.
- After leaving the army, he restarted his entertainment career on the west coast with movie and television roles.
- The reason why a stop watch is so-named is because it can quickly and easily be stopped and restarted allowing time to be measured.
- In 2005, Nanjing Auto Group purchased the brand and created NAC MG UK Limited and by 2007 the new Chinese company restarted production of new models, the very popular MG TF and the MG ZT.
- When work restarted after the war, the mine owners offered the Kaffir workmen little more than half the wages paid in 1898; but this effort at economy was abandoned, and the old rates of pay were restored in January 1903.Advertisement
- The Riffians having submitted, the Spaniards, in 1910, restarted the mines and undertook harbour works at Mar Chica.