Resonating sentence example
- If the glyph looks a bit too tribal for your tastes, perhaps a design that features a drop of water landing in a small pool with waves resonating out from it would be more aesthetically pleasing to you.
- One of their most famous innovations is the use of resonating tuning forks in the Accutron line.
- It has a horizontal round tubular resonating chamber, whose later variant is a large square box with curved sides.
- While the choreography is usually quite basic and repetitive, it is extremely enjoyable to both the dancers and audience, resonating with an unmatchable spirit of joyfulness and vibrancy.
- This means it's even more important that the squad be exactly together when they shout out their cheers, and that there be a bit of a space in between words and sentences to let the resonating sounds fade.Advertisement
- The result is a rich dimensioned red wine with a resonating Southern Rhône perfume of violets and red cherries.
- If you're not resonating with any of the scripts suggested above, open up your favorite word processing program and see what the fonts have to offer you.
- Resonating with anyone who has ever dealt with the particular vagaries and attitudes of the elderly, the comic strip was a surprise success.
- Koenig also used the apparatus to investigate the effect on the frequency of a fork of a resonating cavity placed near it.
- T, Part of resonating pipe, the upper end with cap and vent hole being shown separately at the side.Advertisement