Reprove sentence example
- The natural day is very calm, and will hardly reprove his indolence.
- No wonder God says " have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
- Well, then, we are bound to reprove all whom we are bound to love, whether superiors or inferiors.
- If you reprove a sin, cease not till the sinner promises you to leave it, and avoid the occasions of it.
- They that are faulty themselves cannot reprove others without blushing and great shame.Advertisement
- To pretend to know nothing was dangerous; it was impossible to reprove the king privately, while to do so openly was unprecedented.
- No wonder God says have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
- Pressure was put by the German powers on Charles Augustus, grand-duke of Saxe-Weimar, in whose dominions Jena university was situated, to reprove and dismiss the offenders.
- Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.