Reproducible sentence example
- These data have sofar not been reproduced in solid state devices with reproducible contacts.
- It is still advisable to supply hard copy along with electronic files. photographs Good quality, clearly reproducible, photographs are encouraged.
- Do elderly patients with symptomatic and reproducible orthostatic hypotension demonstrate reduced health status and quality of life when compared with healthy controls?
- While artificial weathering is reproducible; the acute aggressive stresses mitigate against reliably replicating natural conditions.
- In particular, shot peening has developed into a sophisticated process, with automation, computerized control, and highly reproducible properties.Advertisement
- Another important aspect of origami art is that models be reproducible.
- The best part of using free Sunday school lessons for kids is that they are easily reproducible year after year.
- Pictures of unexplained phenomenon are fascinating, and if reproducible under similar conditions, they are wonderful proof positive that ghosts exist.
- Comment The association between high serum homocysteine and low serum folate and dementia appears to be reproducible.
- The 10g monofilaments are replaceable providing the user with a reliable and reproducible test.Advertisement