Reproducibility sentence example
- The Electrical Resistance Thermometer Of Platinum Presents Very Great Advantages For This Purpose Over The Mercury Thermometer In Point Of Reproducibility, Accuracy And Adaptability To The Practical Conditions Of Experiment.
- Our new stage has a positioning accuracy and reproducibility significantly less than 1 µm -- over a 3-fold improvement.
- calorimetry data on Al alloys sample preparation, reproducibility and baseline drift need to be considered in detail.
- Reproducibility was defined as the median deviation across the seven maps divided by the median T 1 value in the region of interest.
- Reproducibility standard deviation, (S R ): The standard deviation of test results obtained under reproducibility conditions.Advertisement
- For such materials, poor reproducibility of the determination of acid-soluble sulfate is not a problem.