Reprimands sentence example
- In St Bernard's treatise De consideratione, addressed to Pope Eugenius III., the papacy receives as many reprimands and attacks as it does marks of affection and friendly counsel.
- Perhaps the most remarkable incident in the life of Theodosius from a personal point of view is the incident of his submission to the reprimands of Ambrose, who dared to rebuke him and refuse to admit him to the Eucharist till he had done public penance for punishing a riot in Thessalonica by a wholesale massacre of the populace.
- In addition, they include details of any cautions, reprimands or warnings held on the Police National Computer.
- But Jerome proved quite inadequate to his position, listening to the complaints of his subordinates as to want of supplies and even of pay; he spent four whole days in absolute inertia, notwithstanding the emperor's reprimands.
- Parents should not expect that reasoning or reprimands will control the behavior of an infant.Advertisement
- The two types typically used with children are verbal reprimands and punishment involving physical pain, as in corporal punishment.
- Verify the professional's license and other credentials, including whether or not they have any disciplinary action or reprimands in their records.