Repot sentence example
- Shift, repot and propagate all plants that are desirable.
- Calendar (Great Britain)] Repot auriculas, and sow auricula seed in boxes under glass.
- Plant strawberries for a main crop. Repot orchard-house trees, disrooting if necessary.
- If you choose to repot, do n't fertilize at the same time or the plant might go into shock.
- In a houseplant, the solution is to repot the plant in a larger pot filled with fresh soil.Advertisement
- It isn't a good idea to repot a new gardenia because it will probably go into shock and drop all its buds.
- Gardenias do best if they are slightly root-bound so there is really no need to repot it unless you see roots coming out of the top of the plant.
- Be sure the plant has good drainage; repot it if necessary, using a different potting soil and pebbles on the bottom of the pot to improve drainage.
- You'll need to repot your plant annually so it doesn't become root bound and become susceptible to diseases.