Repartee sentence example
- Their repartee set the tone for the evening.
- Dean ignored her repartee.
- She was enjoying the challenge and their repartee.
- His agile mind, quick wit and ready repartee made him something of a favorite of the media.
- And the dialog crackles with snappy repartee that's simply too clever for real life.Advertisement
- His songs were witty and well crafted with highly intelligent lyrics and his between-song stories and audience repartee were of the same high standard.
- Aileen could successfully exchange repartee against a dozen at once.
- Always capable of bringing a smile to the room with his witty repartee, his words of wisdom are not unfortunately, repeatable here.
- And the dialog crackles with snappy repartee that 's simply too clever for real life.
- Xander offered, enjoying the repartee.Advertisement
- It is how CID and villains talk, smart and clever repartee being so rare.
- This smart repartee had the desired effect, and they all retired immediately.
- In the feeble light repartee, which she uttered a cry.
- Aries loves witty repartee that has a tinge of underlying sexual tension, so don’t be afraid to unload a few double entrendres with this sign.
- The audience has a fine time booing this haughty pirate and enjoying a tit-for-tat repartee when Hook asks us for advice.Advertisement
- Encounters at the supermarket, even chats among colleagues turn into fun moments of repartee.
- The final aspect of coming up with sweet and witty repartee is the most tricky, because it is not always the easiest skill to learn.