Reparations sentence example
- Time to make reparations for the damage we have done.
- This one will make reparations for the loss of your planet, Jetr said.
- His prime objective was to get rid of post war german reparations.
- Like all institutions worth their salt, however, the BIS long outlasted the reparations issue.
- Around US$200 billion is outstanding as claimed reparations resulting from the invasion in 1990 - some 40 per cent is claimed by Kuwait.Advertisement
- Rather than force, the west must give massive reparations to the Iraqi people.
- The Coalition is now trying to have psychological counseling and financial reparations written into the law.
- It also required Iraq to pay war reparations out of Iraqi oil reserves.
- He was also noted to have said, " We shall squeeze the orange until the pips squeak, " in favor of reparations.
- His prime objective was to get rid of post war German reparations.Advertisement
- The reparations payments cost Germany only 2% of its annual production.
- A chance to examine afresh discussions on reparations for slavery.
- Though it was visible for less than three seconds, many groups demanded reparations from Jackson herself and from the network.
- In the statement of his policy made to the Chamber on March 21 he declared this to be " to recover the provinces torn from us in the past, to obtain the reparations and guarantees due to France, and to prepare a durable peace based on respect for the rights and liberty of peoples."
- He subsequently accepted the presidency of the Reparations Commission, which he resigned in May 1920 as a protest against what he considered to be the undue leniency shown to Germany.Advertisement
- A further 25 percent is put aside for reparations claims.
- Accord ' This " manifesto," which was bitterly attacked in the North, was agreed upon (October 18, 1854) by the three ministers after several meetings at Ostend and at Aix-la-Chapelle, arranged in pursuance of instructions to them from President Pierce to " corn-, pare opinions, and to adopt measures for perfect concert of action in aid of the negotiations at Madrid " on the subject of reparations demanded from Spain by the United States for alleged injuries to American commerce with Cuba.