Repaint sentence example
- She stared at the walls, wondering who'd had the time to repaint her guest room.
- The cheapest and quickest way to transform your kitchen is to repaint the walls.
- Some people like to repaint old school desks in bright, vivid colors.
- Are you planning to repaint your room or are you looking for bedding that matches your existing décor?
- On its return to Barnt Green, John Glenn effected a complete repaint at home, using cellulose.Advertisement
- General Condition: The station is looking somewhat dreary at the moment - a repaint or, even better, rebuild would be nice.
- General Condition: Although the station has seen a repaint in recent years, it is still looking a little forlorn.
- In fact, you may need to strip the old furniture completely (working outside, of course) and repaint it to eliminate the risk of lead poisoning.
- Her first sage green color looked silver in the light, so she had to repaint with a new, slightly darker shade of green.
- Remember, if you don't like the way that your faux painting looks, feel free to repaint over it and start again.Advertisement
- Does it match well with the walls and drapery, or will you have to spend money to repaint the room?
- This is a look that is prized by many collectors so resist the urge to sand it down and repaint it to look new.
- Repaint the room, or simply add some additional items to neutralize the destructive elements.