Reoccurrence sentence example
- Environmental factors are also implicated in reoccurrence of psoriasis.
- Abscess infections, especially of bone, are difficult to treat and require long term antibiotic therapy to prevent a reoccurrence of infection.
- Assisting the child to the toilet prior to bedtime and even during the course of a night-terror might be beneficial in reducing reoccurrence.
- Parents who have an increased likelihood of carrying the genes that result in craniosynostosis may seek genetic counseling to better understand inheritance patterns and chances for reoccurrence.
- He/she can pinpoint any factors that may have contributed and determine if there are steps you can take to minimize the risk of reoccurrence.Advertisement
- Washing kids' hands is extremely important for preventing the spread and reoccurrence of the disease.
- Areas with a large amount of contamination need to be treated quickly and thoroughly to prevent reoccurrence.