Remorselessly sentence example
- Earlier and greater kings had remorselessly destroyed buildings which interfered with their own plans.
- Nicholas was allowed no respite and no peace, and those who had seemed to pity the old man--the cause of their losses (if they were losses)--now remorselessly pursued the young heir who had voluntarily undertaken the debts and was obviously not guilty of contracting them.
- Max stutters when he talks, quips remorselessly, and is a surprise hit on Network 23.
- Towards everything like disorder, tyranny, or aristocratic oppression, Casimir was always inexorably severe; all disturbers of the peace were remorselessly put to death as the worst enemies of their country and he enjoyed in consequence the honourable title of "the Peasants' King."
- An attempted monarchical revolution, planned by the queen and a few devoted young nobles in 1756, was easily and remorselessly crushed; and, though the unhappy king did not, as he anticipated, share the fate of Charles Stuart, he was humiliated as never monarch was humiliated before.Advertisement
- Arakcheev remorselessly applied the iron Gatchina discipline to the whole of the imperial forces, beginning with the Guards.
- But the funds required for these public works, as well as the actual labor, were remorselessly extorted from a poverty-stricken population.
- Cormenin was an earnest advocate of universal suffrage before the revolution of February 1848, and had remorselessly exposed the corrupt practices at elections in his pamphlet - Ordre du jour sur la corruption electorale.
- Majella Cullagh's Pia is remarkable - technically exacting, and remorselessly exposing the woman's physical, moral and emotional hell.