Remodels sentence example
- His chief peculiarity consists in clearly tracing a strong Pauline influence, especially in Mark, which there remodels certain sayings and actions as these were first registered by the eye-witness documents.
- In the Orosius, by omissions and additions, Alfred so remodels his original as to produce an almost new work; in the Bede the author's text is closely adhered to, no additions being made, though most of the documents and some other less interesting matters are omitted.
- Well, for starters, if you're talking about doing more than throwing a new coat of paint on the wall, kitchen remodels can be complicated business.
- Second story additions and basement remodels offer good, but not excellent, resale value.
- Air-based hazards: Lead is not the only air-based material hazard you'll see during remodels.Advertisement