Remembrances sentence example
- Teacher sends you her kind remembrances, and father and mother also send their regards.
- Newman, for whom he worked, helping in the translation of Thomas Aquinas's Catena Aurea, and writing in the British Critic and Christian Remembrances.
- This may seem a little callous, but these whimsical remembrances of " Unc " have quickly become maudlin.
- My wife and I join in affectionate remembrances and greetings to yourself and your aunt, and in the sincere tender of our sympathies.
- How has the nature of the ways in which various peoples have scripted their remembrances of theses pasts changed over time?Advertisement
- Record or write down the remembrances of the people in your family to save those memories.
- A day at the beach can be the source of many fun memories and a beach scrapbook is the perfect way to preserve these remembrances for years to come.
- Rosary tattoos are powerful remembrances and tattoos are forever; in addition to discussing this type of tattoo with the artist, you can also discuss it with your priest or other spiritual advisor before proceeding.
- Making graduation party favors can be an economical choice for parents and their graduates while giving guests one-of-a-kind remembrances of the event.
- My name is Elizabeth Anne Morganthaw Gustefson, called Betsy and I'm writing these horrifying remembrances at the request of my husband Ben.Advertisement
- The dream was drifting away from conscious memory, into that pit of forgotten remembrances that somewhere dwells in our deepest subconscious.
- He died as simply as he had lived; his last words were only business directions, affectionate remembrances to relatives, and repeated apologies to the physicians and attendants.
- Teacher sends her kind remembrances, and I send you with my picture my dear love.