Remediate sentence example
- This means that fractured chalk aquifers are hard to remediate once contamination has occurred.
- Taking the necessary steps to remediate the site for housing would, possibly, significantly dent the developer 's desired profit margin.
- Where such options are not available however, powers exist to force the appropriate persons concerned to remediate the contamination.
- As part English Partnerships Land Stabilization project Vale Royal Boro Council have been awarded up to £ 30 million to remediate the problem.
- Create procedures to work with development to remediate vulnerabilities.Advertisement
- Teachers diagnose what children know and then remediate by teaching them what they do not know.
- The aim is to identify and to remediate land, which poses unacceptable risks to human health and/or the wider environment.
- There are several manufacturers with different types of lenses but the most important thing to know is what kind of eye disease you want to remediate.