Remarry sentence example
- Husbands of adulterous wives are advised not to remarry during the lifetime of the guilty party.
- She could only remarry with judicial consent, when the judge was bound to inventory the deceased's estate and hand it over to her and her new husband in trust for the children.
- If she did not remarry, she lived on in her husband's house and took a child's share on the division of his estate, when the children had grown up. She still retained her dowry and any settlement deeded to her by her husband.
- 5-10, and obtains her own freedom to remarry.
- The modern Greek custom is "(a) that most candidates for Holy Orders are dismissed from the episcopal seminaries shortly before being ordained deacons, in order that they may marry (their partners being in fact mostly daughters of clergymen), and after their marriage, return to the seminaries in order to take the higher orders; (b) that, as priests, they still continue the marriages thus contracted, but may not remarry on the death of their wife; and (c) that the Greek bishops, who may not continue their married life, are commonly not chosen out of the ranks of the married secular clergy, but from among the monks."Advertisement
- If a wife became a chronic invalid, the husband was bound to maintain her in the home they had made together, unless she preferred to take her dowry and go back to her father's house; but he was free to remarry.
- Neither person is legally permitted to remarry for a set time after the date of the divorce judgment.
- These laws make it difficult for the payer to pay his own living expenses or remarry.
- Permanent alimony is awarded to a spouse for the remainder of their lifetime or until they remarry or cohabitate with someone.
- Sally went on to remarry and have a daughter, Ashleigh, with second husband Roger Bell.Advertisement
- Children may also be part of two stepfamilies if both parents remarry.
- Ashley finds Victor in Paris and helps him come to grips with his deep depression, the two reunite and remarry in 2009.
- However, you are not generally allowed to receive benefits of a former spouse if you remarry before the age of 60 and stay married.