Relishing sentence example
- He found himself hating the feeling instead of relishing it, like he thought he would if their roles were ever reversed.
- He dug his dirty hands into the depths of the folded cloak, relishing the feel of it, then hugged it.
- Jule closed his eyes, relishing in the ability to Transport himself once more.
- I am also relishing the prospect of finally getting up to date with my constituency workload.
- Live theater productions and tours gave Valentine a much wider range of roles to play, and she found herself relishing the freedom from being typecast.Advertisement
- Rage pounded through his body and he threw himself into the air, relishing the pain the shapeshifting brought.
- I make spaghetti carbonara - relishing the brief opportunity to eat real food - then phone Sarah.
- However, some homeowners embrace these challenges, relishing the unique aesthetic that log homes offer.
- Graduation songs can help to make the pain of the situation easier while still relishing the inherent joy that should come with finishing high school.
- This symbol, along with its sharp horns, perfectly encapsulates the Aries personality; relishing a challenge.Advertisement
- Relishing a challenge, their emotions are easily aroused, and they need to be careful when acting in haste because that legendary temper is sure to flare!