Rekindle sentence example
- In the fourth Lateran council of 1215 Innocent found his opportunity to rekindle the flickering fires.
- Bengel's hope that the Gnomon would help to rekindle a fresh interest in the study of the New Testament was fully realized.
- I would agree with you that your girlfriend has been cheating on you if her intention was to flirt or rekindle the old relationship.
- But it is long before the death of any institution is recognized; and it was inevitable that men should busy themselves in trying to rekindle the dead embers into new life.
- Reinvent your romance and rekindle the discovery of your relationship by doing sweet and spontaneous things for one another like love notes in lunch bags, no-strings-attached back rubs or a bottle of wine and take-out on a weeknight.Advertisement
- The fire of Hestia was always kept burning, and, if by any accident it became extinct, only sacred fire produced by friction, or by burning glasses drawing fire from the sun, might be used to rekindle it.
- The opportunity to rekindle old friendships through the alumni search facility.
- New scrapbookers often have an enthusiasm that's hard to match; teaching them your favorite techniques can be a great way to rekindle your own passion for the hobby.
- Neri saw that the pope's attitude was more than likely to drive Henry to a relapse, and probably to rekindle the civil war in France, and directed Baronius, then the pope's confessor, to refuse him absolution, and to resign his office of confessor, unless he would withdraw the anathema.
- A girl trapped by her roots yearns to escape back to Majorca to rekindle a doomed holiday romance.Advertisement
- Once their relationship ended, he reportedly tried to rekindle his interest in runner-up Sadie, but to no avail.
- The garden is stylish with plants known for their aphrodisiac qualities, while providing a haven for couples to rekindle romance.