Reiterating sentence example
- For reasons of space letters merely reiterating points already made will be excluded.
- On the 15th of June the pope addressed to Cardinal Rampolla del Tindaro, secretary of state, a letter reiterating in uncompromising terms the papal claim to the temporal power, and at the end of July Cardinal Rampolla reformulated the same claim in a circular to the papal nuncios abroad.
- 8-11), reiterating the counsels of the letter, with particular reference to the outside public, some personal notices are briefly added (iii.
- On the 5th of March the Congregation of the Index issued a decree reiterating, with the omission of the word "heretical," the censure of the theologians, suspending, usque corrigatur, the great work of Copernicus, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium, and absolutely prohibiting a treatise by a Carmelite monk named Foscarini, which treated the same subject from a theological point of view.
- The "lower" abs tend to be harder to flatten simply because people tend to accumulate more fat around the lower abdomen than around the upper abdomen - reiterating the importance of diet and cardio to flattening the lower abs.Advertisement
- On October 1st Mr Balfour spoke at Sheffield, reiterating his views as to free-trade and retaliation, insisting that he "intended to lead," and declaring that he was prepared at all events to reverse the traditional fiscal policy by doing away with the axiom that import duties should only be levied for revenue purposes.
- The proclamation was succeeded, on the 9th of March 1900, by another of the high commissioner at Cape Town, reiterating the notice, but confining it to "lands, railways, mines or mining rights."
- After reiterating commands to abstain from idolatry and to observe the Sabbath, vv.
- This may be a transaction or reference number that you can file in case there are problems, or you may need to write a brief letter to the company reiterating your request and asking for written confirmation that the account is closed.
- You are not simply reiterating the details of your resume in this paragraph, especially because your cover letter will most likely accompany your resume.Advertisement