Reinvention sentence example
- However, this did not prevent their reinvention of me as a co- conspirator.
- Reagan reinvented himself as a senile old sock puppet - well perhaps that was n't so much of reinvention.
- Known as the Pob, and made famous by celebrities Rihanna and Victoria Beckham, the angled bob hairstyle is a trendy reinvention of a classic cut and works with a variety of textures and facial shapes.
- Costello has released several non-rock albums, performing with orchestras and string quartets; his reinvention never ceases to amaze.
- They were originally a garage rock band called Parva, though 2003 saw a reinvention of both their sound and band name, and have consequently taken the world by storm.Advertisement
- Long before Madonna made an art form out of reinvention, Marianne Faithfull was blazing a path for musical chameleons.
- Leicester: NIACE, 2000 The reinvention of politics: rethinking modernity in the global social order.
- Reagan reinvented himself as a senile old sock puppet - well perhaps that wasn't so much of reinvention.
- Reinvention for the purposes of dating is phony and it's also a hard act to keep up.