Reinsurer sentence example
- The insurance company then gets the rest of the money from the reinsurer.
- Furthermore, reinsurance makes it easier for you to get insurance since it allows the insurance company to pass some of the risk on to a reinsurer.
- If the insured makes a claim on his life insurance policy, the insurance company then makes a claim with their reinsurer.
- The insuring company will use this to have a limit of how much they pay toward a claim before the money from the reinsurer kicks in.
- The original insurance company has likely purchased reinsurance so that after the first $100,000 of a claim, the reinsurer pays the rest.Advertisement
- Reinsurance Group's assets total approximately $27 billion, which makes it the second-largest life reinsurer in the United States.
- In fact, by the year 2000, it was the number four reinsurer and was earning upwards of $8 billion in premiums from customers all across the globe.
- Based in Germany, Munich reinsurance is a leading reinsurer in the world.