Reincarnations sentence example
- reincarnations of humans who had led animal-like lives.
- It closed as a cinema under pressure from more commercial screens and has had various reincarnations as a nightclub and museum, all unfruitful.
- From the initial concept in 1988 River Island has undergone several reincarnations to arrive at the stores you see today.
- Animals were the reincarnations of humans who had led animal-like lives.
- Rampage has seen numerous reincarnations since it's debut, but like most things, the original still reigns supreme.Advertisement
- Monopoly and Risk have seen many reincarnations over the years and continue to change and evolve.
- I have often suspected that Obi-Wan Kenobi and Thich Nhat Hanh are possibly reincarnations of the same bodhisatva.
- In France the doctrine of successive reincarnations with intervals of spirit life promulgated by Allan Kardec (L.
- Perhaps the vulgar regarded these men as temporary reincarnations of those whom they thus represented.
- In my previous lives I have had several reincarnations.Advertisement
- The Turkish city now known as Istanbul has been through many reincarnations.