Reimburses sentence example
- Improvement contracts are granted for uncultivated bush districts, where one fourth of the produce goes to the landlord, and for plantations of fig-trees, olive-trees and vines, half of the produce of which belongs to the landlord, who at the end of ten years reimburses the tenant for a part of the improvements effected.
- With this plan, American Express reimburses card members up to $2,000 per covered incident when life events stop them from taking advantage of previously purchased tickets.
- Discover Business: This card reimburses users with five percent of their expenses for office supplies, two percent of any gas purchases and one percent on all other purchases.
- Medicaid-A program jointly funded by state and federal governments that reimburses hospitals and physicians for the care of individuals who cannot pay for their own medical expenses.
- The company also reimburses nurses for the expenses associated with traveling to and from their assignments.Advertisement
- Since the government reimburses those companies, the law is designed to save money.
- This insurance reimburses you if your trip is cancelled or interrupted for a specific (covered) reason.
- Trip cancellation coverage is popular, but remember that it only reimburses you for the non-refundable portion of your trip.
- The accidental death benefit offered by Tesco reimburses the pet owner for the original cost of the pet, up to a set limit.
- The plan reimburses the owner for money spent advertising to recover a lost pet, up to a set limit.Advertisement
- The Basic plan reimburses pet owners 90 percent of their accident and illness expenses up to a per incident limit of $1,500 and an annual limit of $7,500.